I've been teaching since I've left school. First in adult education computer-science related subjects, then in
medicine and since 2000 academia.
- Flipped classroom teaching:
- Biosignal howto
- Digital Communications (QPSK,QAM,OFDM)
- Digital Signal Processing: lectures, handout, assignments.
- Raspberry PI for data acquisition
- Final year and MSc projects I have supervised:
Wireless ECG/EEG, audio exciter, walking robot, muscle surface stimulator, autonomous robot with the MSP430, measuring performance data from a trumpet, investigating foot pressure and MEG while walking and many more.
- Shortfilm module (collaboration between Electrical Engineering and
- Image processing (with openCV)
- Data Acquisition for Music Processing
- Acoustics and Audio Technology (Radiation from a loudspeaker, The acoustic wave equation)
- Audio and visual perception
- ECG/EKG teaching lab (in German) which is now a
reference page for
e-teaching in medicine. Estimate the angle of the heart's electrical activity and watch vector ECGs.
- Lighting for Theatre (taught at University of Bochum)
- Lighting for video (for the audio/video team film project)
- Robot team design project
- My teaching portfolio (my dissertation for my accrediation as a lecturer)